Price From: US$ 80 (512 CNY)
Day 1: Beijing (L)
1. Pick you up from your hotel, and then drive to the Ming Tomb to visit Changling in 1 hour. Before having lunch, you will have 45 minutes for a short visit of Jade Carving Factory.
- Ming Tombs: Buried 13 emperors of Ming Dynasty, it is the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China.
- Changling: The tomb of Emperor Chengzu and his empress, is the largest and most magnificent one of Ming Tombs.
2. Having traditional Chinese lunch at Jindian restaurant. After lunch, drive to the Badaling Great Wall. The hike on Badaling Great Wall takes 2 hours. Cable car is available and optional.
- Badaling Great Wall: The most famous and best-preserved section of the Great Wall.
3. On the way to your hotels, we will drive by “Bird’s Nest”, ”Water Cube”, you will have a chance to take pictures in coach. After that, you will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional Silk arts. After the tour, transfer back to your hotel.
Day 2: Beijing (L)
1. Pick up travelers from hotel, and then drive to the Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City (including the Exhibition of Treasures).
- Tiananmen Square: The largest public square in the world with a total area of 440,000 square meters.
- Forbidden City: The best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world.
2. Drive to the Temple of Heaven. On the way, you will have a chance to visit the Chinese traditional medicine culture.
- Temple of Heaven: The largest existing complex of ancient sacrificial buildings in China.
3. After Chinese lunch (40minutes) in Restaurant. Enjoy a short visit to a pearl free market.
4. Drive to Summer Palace, visit it for about 1.5 hours. At last, drive the travelers back to guest hotel.
- Summer Palace: The largest and most well-preserved royal park in China, greatly influences Chinese horticulture.
Day 3: Beijing (L)
1. Pick up at your hotel, and then drive to Beijing Zoo to see the lovely Giant Pandas.
- Beijing Zoo: China’s and World’s largest treasure house of animals and birds, also there are pandas.
2. Then take you to the Lama Temple, 1 hour tour for the mysterious Tibet style Buddhism temple. Before having lunch, you will have 45 minutes to visit the Chinese traditional handicraft silk carpet factory.
- Lama Temple: The largest and most perfectly preserved lamasery of Gelug Sect in present day Beijing.
3. Then you will be arranged to visit the old Beijing lanes by taking rickshaws. Hutong tour lasts for 2 hours to explore the real life of ordinary people in Beijing.
4. On the way to your hotels, we also arrange the short visit to a China Tea House to enjoy tea ceremony. Transfer back to your hotels.